BUDDY COUSINS: IT'S ALIVE! THE POWER OF THE BLOG

 

By Buddy Cousins

I recently wrote about the RTD having moved to the ‘Dark Side’, and while I stand

behind that, it appears this blog is being read by members of the ‘Dark Side.’ 


A day or two before submitting my post, I also sent a similar one to the ranking

sportswriter of the RTD. I’m not taking any credit, but something happened because, in

today’s RTD, email addresses for the local sports writers have returned. 


Coincidence? Perhaps. Of course, that doesn’t mean that any of the writers will

respond to criticism. Oh no! And the ‘Wokes in Power’ are still left wondering why the

RTD is losing readers/subscribers. 


If I’m subscribing to a paper, I want to find information. I don’t want to be directed to a

webpage to get “Additional Information.” You can find FAR MORE entertaining and

informative stories on other sports sites than those of the RTD.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THOUGHTS WHILE THINKING

VRC PLEASED ... WHICH EXPLAINS RUBBER-STAMP MEETING

LOTS OF STUFF